Dr. Daveena Tauber
Writing Consultant and Professor
About the Instructor
Hello and welcome! Writing is central to how students and scholars communicate. I delight in helping academics at all stages express their research in writing that is appropriate for their fields and audiences.
I earned my Ph.D. in English from Rutgers University and work with scholarly writers around the world. My work includes writing, consulting, giving workshops, and creating innovative digital curricula like this one.
- WORKBOOK for Writing Remarkable Literature Reviews (download me!)
- Unit 1: Introduction to the Literature Review
- Unit 2: Types of Literature Reviews
- Unit 3: A Process for Writing the Literature Review
- Unit 4: Reading and Processing the Literature
- Unit 5: Summary and Synthesis
- Unit 6: Evaluating the Literature
- Unit 7: Articulating the Gap in the Literature and the Rationale for Your Project
- Unit 8: Introductions and Conclusions for the Literature Review
- Unit 9: Narrative Choices